Sunday, February 20, 2005

Recommended Articles

I have not yet have the chance to pick on a suitable topic to dicuss and comment. But browsing through a few articles, some of which help point to the implications of a police state, I recommend viewing them and teasing out the values which we cherish and feel threatened by. My comments will come about soon enough.

Singapore Needs to Think Outside the Box

Vietnam's House of Virgins

Women Make Poor Leaders, 20-Somethings Make Poor Advisors

There's more of course to explore and read up on, so I will update my posts in the near future.

1 Comments:

Blogger AcidFlask said...

To exhort thinking outside the box is an admirable sentiment, but the fatal paradox in doing so is that one must define the box in order to think outside it. Is constraining thought to lie outside the box not the same as thinking inside it?

Sorry for being incredibly opaque. I hope the point gets across anyway.

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home