Monday, May 02, 2005

Far Away

I have been away for far too long, and though I still frequent the blogs around, I am still behind in catching up on the recent happenings in the blogosphere. Many incidents have occured which I wish I could comment on, but I do not wish to make preconceived judgements without understanding the whole affair.

There have also been recent events in Singapore that I wish to comment on, but I will reserve my writings for now till I have some time to read the information and commentaries available. For now, I will try to update every few days, whenever possible.

2 Comments:

Blogger Huichieh said...

Welcome back! I was beginning to wonder if you are calling it quits...

12:18 AM  
Blogger Douglas Evans said...

Thank you. It's been too long, I admit.

5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home